User-friendly filament for general applications
PETG (Polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified) is an industrial thermoplastic 3D printing filament with excellent chemical resistance. PETG is strong, durable, with good heat resistance, and easy to print. PETG 3D printed parts can be used for prototyping, function-testing, parts assembly and much more.
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Easy to print
- High stiffness and strength
- Good impact resistance
Compatibility: Premium PVA+, Premium PVA
- Prototyping and design
- Containers and bottles
- Manufacture aids
- Education and visualization
Recommended Print Settings
- For a better bed adhesion, brim or raft are recommended and set bed temperature at 80 °C.
- Turn off cooling fan for the first few layers for less part warping.