Reliable and versatile rigid filament
ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is a thermoplastic 3D printing filament characterized by its reliability, stiffness, strength, and impact resistance. It also features higher dimensional stability and chemical resistance. These features make it useful for engineering, prototyping, function testing, part assembling and a lot more. ABS 3D printed parts are used in electronics cases, toys, and automotive body parts, just to name a few.
- Excellent impact resistance
- Good stiffness and tensile strength
- Good chemical resistance
- Functional prototyping
- Tools and fitting
- Prototyping and concept models
Recommended Print Settings
Low or off
- For a better bed adhesion, brim or raft are recommended and set bed temperature at 100 °C and turn off the cooling fan for the first few layers.
- PLA can be used for break-away support material for ABS.