The Ender 3 S1 Plus is a new and improved version of the very successful Ender 3. Equipped with a newly developed direct dual-gear extruder, automatic bed leveling, 32-bit silent mainboard, among other things, the S1-Plus is a very affordable printer with everything you could wish for at this price point.
- Newly developed hot-end, reaches up to 260°
- New nozzle, compatible with most regular materials on the market
- New “Sprite” Direct Dual-gear Extruder, with 80N of extrusion force
- Dual gear direct extruder – compatible with TPU (flexible filament)
- 4,3” LCD screen with simple-to-use UI
- Automatic CR-Touch, 16-point bed leveling system
- Flexible and removable spring steel build surface
- 32-bit quiet mainboard for silent printing
- Resume print after power loss
- Filament run-out sensor
- Large print area: 300 x 300 x300 mm
The Ender 3 S1 Plus
The Ender 3 S1 Plus is a new and improved version of the very successful Ender 3 S1. Equipped with a newly developed direct dual-gear extruder. The new Sprite extruder has dual-gears, which means that it will push the filament through with great force, and it is also compatible with flexible types of filament like TPU, which are normally very hard to print with – but not with the sprite! The CR-Touch 16-point automatic bed leveling will take the guess work out of trying to level your bed. Easy to use and will always provide you with a perfect levelled print surface. 32-bit silent mainboard will make sure that the printer runs smoothly and silent. Another great addition to this printer is the new high-temp nozzle for printing materials reaching up to 260°. As standard the S1-Plus is equipped with a flexible magnetic spring steel build plate with a PEI surface. This will help the models stick better while also making the removal very easy.In conclusion, the S1 Plus outperforms most printers on the market at this price point and is a real bargain.