The HardCore Pro DIY kit contains all you need to convert an existing Ultimaker 3 Core into a HardCore that allows to change the nozzle.
This version contains the new parts to convert your Core to a HardCore:
- The new HeatSink
- The 3DSolex block with changeable nozzle
It also contains 6 nozzles and the tools to change the nozzle.
- 0.25 mm for tiny details
- 0.40 mm (2x)
- 0.50 mm Stainless Steel to print abrasive materials
- 0.60 mm to print fast or wood filaments
- 0.80 mm for fast prototyping
The Hard Core is easily recognizable, since the aluminium cooler is now red (technically beneficial), and the block has a multilayer metal and final chrome finish. The internal and external thermal properties now exceed those of the original block. The heater and temp sensor have better contact with the block. The mass is lower.
The Hard Core is a drop-in replacement for the standard Print Core AA. Some uncritical parts are re-used.
Hard Core ships with tools for nozzle change
Various nozzles sizes.
PTFE toolkit: w/tool and 2 extra Teflons: 29E.
Additional PTFE inserts: 18E for 2-pack
Engineering High Temp (EHT) upgrade HardCore EHT: 360 Celcius continuous.
(You can upgrade your existing Hard Core Six)
-Available in February
Hard Core Nozzle kits (extra option):
1 x 0.15mm Micro Nozzle
4 x 0.25mm (70E)
4 x 0.40mm (70E)
4 x 0.60mm (70E)
4 x 0.80mm (70E)
4 x 0.50mm SS (60E)
All parts are chrome hardened (not SS nozzle and Micro nozzle) and of exceptional quality.
Each nozzle is a tiny little masterpiece and of a uniquely high build quality ( not 0.50 mm SS which is a standard nozzle). We are pressing the prices down to a reasonable level, you and your printer deserve it!
Warning: The nozzles will not fit any other block.
The Hard Core can only use these nozzles. Mixing other nozzles/ blocks will destroy both block and nozzle. Guarantee does not cover destroyed Block / nozzle due to threading failure.
* Guarantee: The Core is classified as a consumable. This means that much like tires on a car it wears out quickly or slowly depending on use. However; we introduce a limited guarantee for our Hard Core Six customers. Since we carefully verify every Hard Core Six and re-used part we offer the following guarantee: If you cannot yourself resolve Hard Core Six problems you pay shipping to us + 39E, we fix ANY HardCore Six problems. While at it, we install a new PTFE , a new 0.40 nozzle and tracked return shipping (15E). How can you loose?
How to disassemble the Core
To assemble the Hardcore follow the video instructions on you to put it back together.
Make sure the Block is really tight in the hex steel part. It has to be very tight, you should be able to just put a piece of paper between the two.
If you don’t tighten it enough there’s a high risk of leaking, please check after the first print to make sure the block isn’t leaking!